Robert Kaiser wrote:
Phillip Jones wrote:
I did have a silent unexpected Quit. Attributed to the Crash reporter
System (still having got that thing right on Mac's always has caused
crashes on Mozilla products on Mac). It actually causes crashes on Mac's
Now I'll have to disable it again.

The crash reporter system doesn't _cause_ the crashes, it only comes up
once the crash has already happened and tries to report the cause of the
crash to us so we can find out how to correct the crash.

Robert Kaiser

It does. As long as its running SM will crash. in SM 1 since I disabled the reporter I haven't had a Crash in years. SM2 the first time after going to SM2 Final then importing everything from 1.1.8 which went off without a hitch. I was reading a message had to switch from it to another application . while hidden it crashed. I didn't even realize it was crashed until I aimed to switch back and notice in the Doc it wasn't run I restarted it opened up normally. Then when I quit the program to take a break and closed all the windows I had open (just a couple) there it was all the way in the Background. When it was running in 1.1.x and it was working it would pop to the front. It would come to front.

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com