Jim wrote:
I'm extremely disappointed in Seamonkey 2.0.  The mail program bugs
are too severe to warrant continued use.  I've come to expect better
from Mozilla releases.  I didn't use Firefox or Thunderbird because I
didn't like the "feel" and they weren't integrated as a suite.  Now
Seamonkey has lost it's original feel. Things that I liked about
Seamonkey are gone (quick launch, quick mail filter 'clear' button).

I've reported two or three of the glaring problems (folder listings
disappearing, compact related issues). Until the major bugs are fixed,
I'll stick with version 1.18.

 I will 2nd the Motion