S. Beaulieu wrote:
> Ant wrote:
>>
>> I miss this conversation. What issues are there right now? I am still
>> using v1.1.18.
>

> I had the C&P problem, but that was solved a while ago. The only
> "problem" I still have—and it's really minor—is that of the loss of
> control over the various successive password boxes for my multiple
> email accounts when I launch the Mail client. I have to wait until
> they have all appeared to input my password, clicking on each box
> separately instead of the control being treansferred automatically to
> the next one.
>
> Nothing more on my end, so I have no idea what those "severe bugs" are
> meant to be.
>
> S.
I am using SM2 and have no problems with passwords, I have 11 accounts
and all load automatically. No problems at all. Using Walnut theme and
Win XP Pro.

--
   You either teach people to treat you with dignity and respect, or you don't.
This means you are partly responsible for the mistreatment that you get at the