Hartmut Figge wrote:
Bill Davidsen:

Does this extra information give anyone a clue?

You should really provide a log of what happens between SM2 and eternal
when you try to post. One possibility is ngrep. Another one is
https://wiki.mozilla.org/MailNews:Logging

I think I've said several times, I monitored the network interface with tcpdump, and no packets were passed, the UA rejected the request with the message seen, "Check your config" which is correct, at least for other servers and all servers on 1.1.18.

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>