I upgraded SM 2.0 on Friday before I left work. It asked me if I wanted to import all my previous settings, so I said sure - import everything. It then booted up and the first thing I notice is the theme is ugly and the home button is missing. So I start trying to fix the home button (it was *not* on my personal toolbar contrary to advice I read elsewhere) gave up and went home. Monday SM is still on my screen right where I left it.

I start playing with it some more and am struck by how it looks like nothing has changed, including my theme (Orbit 3+1, a custom theme). That wasn't there on Friday... So I look at the version # and I'm running Seamonkey 1.1.11.

The timestamps on a few directories indicate that there was an upgrade (such as the existence of a new "Crash Reports" and I now have an extra profiles directory directory), but all the core files and DLL's are dated July. The desktop and Quick Launch shortcuts are identical except for the timestamps. I can find no real trace of any new .EXE or DLL's that SM 2.0 created.

So what did it do, import all my old settings including my old version Seamonkey?