OldCroc wrote:
The Subject line says it all, except I would like to add that this is
important to me, as I do not want what is on my Version either
Destroyed or imported into Version 2.0, except by manually being done
by me. There are some errors in formatting in certain folders that I
do not want carried over, plus I have too many things I just don't
want to lose!

One thing I will recommend is this: before installing 2.0, rename the desktop icon to Seamonkey 1.1.18. If you do this, then you will be able to launch 1.1.18 from your desktop. Otherwise, 2.0 will cause the desktop icon to point to its location and not the older version.

And as Mr Jones suggests, say NO to the import wizard and then manually import those items you want in 2.0.