Paul B. Gallagher wrote:

I have an AT&T WorldNet account (same company, different product)
configured on port 995 as it has been for years, and it is unaffected. I
can send and receive mail normally, no complaints.

SM 1.1.16.

Hi Paul

Well I have to SM 2.0 and previously reported on problems with my mail
program and again this morning it started up again not connecting to
my AT&T ISP.  Sure enough I checked my setting and under Server
Settings connection setting showed SSL/TL and I have not done anything
to change it that I know of.  Reset it to none and it connected
immediately so that leads me to believe for some reason it is resetting
itself thereby causing my problems connecting for mail.  The newsgroups
though are OK.

Just thought I would pass it on in case others might have the same
problem.

--
Lee (in Florida)US Army Retired
Georgie Boy Cruise Master