Bush wrote:
Att uverse Informed me tonight that Due to Compatibility issues , They
No longer Support Seamonkey Mail configured to port 995 ( ssl) but they
Say SSL port 995 will work with outlook . Seamonkey users must use port
110 ( No security). Which doesnot make any sense to me .
This is True With this computer With 2.0 installed
Same with my wife's omputer with ver 1.1.18
Same with my Daughters computer , Ver 1.1.17

None of the above can use SSL

Anyone else running into this problem? I am in the Flint, Mi area .

Which AT&T version are using? I have Worldnet as do others replying here and it works fine. My daughter just went from AT&T DSL to AT&T Uverse in TX and they wanted her to change to att yahoo but she insisted on staying with Worldnet. Worldnet users will have a POP3 of imailhost.worldnet.att.net port 995 whereas Yahoo ATT will have a POP3 of pop.att.yahoo.com port 995 or something similar.

Which do you have or is it something else?

In the near future AT&T will be turning Worldnet off and replacing it with something called "AT&T Internet Service" which I suspect to be AT&T Yahoo. Thus, while I don't have your problem now, I may have it in the future which would mean using port 110 and no SSL in order to use Seamonkey.