NoOp wrote:
On 11/22/2009 12:19 PM, Bush wrote:
NoOp wrote:
On 11/22/2009 12:11 PM, Bush wrote:
Well today SSL works on all my computers . Very Very Strange... Tech
suport says Mozilla products cannot use SSL on att yahoo servers ,,, I
do a few Newsgroup Postings, And All of a Sudden SSL works with
Seamonkey .....   Very Very Strange unless Tach support Read Newsgroups

Has everyone else on Att Who reported that ssl port 995 doesnot work on
att Suddenly get SSL back?.

Perhaps you missed my post this morning on "Att/Seamonkey/ssl  - UPDATE"?

   most of your post this morning Were a Blank Page .. No info what so ever .

Sounds like you may have other issues besides ATT - here is the post
from the previous: