Paul wrote:
Bush wrote:
Att uverse Informed me tonight that Due to Compatibility issues ,
They No longer Support Seamonkey Mail configured to port 995 ( ssl)
but they Say SSL port 995 will work with outlook . Seamonkey users
must use port 110 ( No security). Which doesnot make any sense to me .
This is True With this computer With 2.0 installed
Same with my wife's omputer with ver 1.1.18
Same with my Daughters computer , Ver 1.1.17

None of the above can use SSL

Anyone else running into this problem? I am in the Flint, Mi area .

My ATT - yahoo email pop3 is not working this morning.
SM 1117, pop.att.yahoo.com, port 995.
I am going to spend hours on the phone now with clueless
ATT tech support.
I let ATT install ATTInternetInstaller.exe on my comp yesterday
after a modem p/w change.
Removed it and purged all its data last night after 5 techs did
not know anything about it. It DID come from ATT.

Problem solved. When I changed my ATT account p/w and ATT updated
the modem, I forgot to change the smtp p/w.
Outgoing Port 465, SSL =ON, smtp.att.yahoo.com, works again.
Incoming Port 995, SSL =ON, pop.att.yahoo.com, works.
Glad you got it Going
I just Tried again with 995
No luck

Had to go back port 110 None SSL