Phillip Jones wrote:
There was no accusations that developers were sapping energy. SM2 is a
greatest Browser/Mail/news Product bar none. There is nothing on Earth
and possibly Mars any better. Is it perfect. No. Are we disappointed in
left out items. You Betcha!

I fully understand, and thanks for letting us know that you still like our work - I imagined you would as having strong feelings about what's going on usually means really liking at least some of what's there. :)

Being disappointed with things that don't go completely in your direction is fully understandable, I had that every now and then in my 10 years in the Mozilla and suite projects as well - and found that there are only two solutions to that in the end, both of which play heavily together: 1) swallowing it, as hard as it is and accepting it and 2) if possible, work yourself on achieving what you want on top or despite of it, though in many cases, on top of it is preferable.

That's what I did, and what I encourage everyone else to do: Accept the ways others are going and try to build yourself on those to reach your own targets - it's easier to go 2/3 of the way on a path someone else already went in a slightly different direction and only then take a turn and do the last few miles on your own then to cut your own path through the jungle all the way. Oh, and if there's someone else needing to get to a similar target him/herself, it much more fun to share a piece of the way. ;-)

That said, the only thing that changes the world is actually doing something. In this world we have too many talkers and too few doers.

Robert Kaiser