On Tue, 05 Jan 2010 09:14:32 -0500, Phillip Jones
<pjon...@kimbanet.com> wrote:

> The powers that be don't have the
>manpower, knowledge, interest, desire, willingness to do so

I hope we have not reached the point where seamonkey, or indeed any
"free" software, will defined by a few - the genius of its origin was
a browser that encompassed several vital tools under one umbrella. To
start cutting off any of these, form manger included, diminishes the
original concept and automatically removes some users who had depended
on a given ability. If the "powers that be" really want to send people
to other browsers this is great way to start.
BUT I really believe that the importance of form manger was just
underestimated and there remains hope for its restoration.