I'm going to make the unlikely assumption that your posting was of
good intent - that you surely recognized that the initial post was a
plea to the seamonkey community to restore what I believe is an
important part of the original Netscape heritage. That my followup
plainly said I belied that the lack of form manger in 2.x was a
reflection of the lack of understanding as how important it was to
many users- not an intentional slight.
I don't believe anything I posted was "shooting blanks", unless
someone's touchy-feeling mode is on way high. I know this is Usenet
where the small can be heard with as much volume as the small minded,
I plea guilty to being the first and try not to practice the latter.If
you don't value form manger, well that's your view, I was merely
trying to keep the issue visible here, hoping that those who are
considering abandoning SM well at least know that are others who still
have hope.