Robert Kaiser wrote:
NoOp schrieb:
Really? And early versions of Netscape were just simple browsers?
I still have both Mosaic and Netscape on disk, including a version of
the first Netscape w/support license. I suppose I could pull it out of
the archives (shelf) and check it, but I seem to recall that it included
an email client.

Very early versions were browser-only for sure, but I can't exactly tell
which version was the first to have a mail client. I heard it was some
3.x version, but I wasn't around at that time.

Robert Kaiser
Netscape 3.0.1a Gold was a Full all in one. Mail News and Browser. Came on a CD. cost 39.95 , came with a 100-200 page paperback manual wasn't very large though. About the dimensions of an Address Book.

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com