John Cunniff wrote:
Hello, Everybody,

I got a very important question. I am a list owner of the LISTSERV(R) by
L-Soft. I did REVIEW listname then, copied into my notepad to remove my
list subscribers' name but e-mail addresses for me to insert into my
Composition window. I tried to paste them all, but it failed to do the job.

My list is closing tomorrow so, I need to send to ALL subscribers
IMPORTANT notice in a private e-mail, not on the soon-to-be-extincted
list. Can you help me?

Thank you.
 Have you tried Blind carbon Copy?

To make it work right you put your list of email addresses in the BCC and and the put your email address in the To: and send.

I don't know if you have to put on an individual line or whether using one line and separating as follows: email address1@, email address2@, email address3@, etc

I've received Forwards that were done this way.

Then to, some ISP's frown upon the practice of more than 5 or 10 names being CCed or BCCed. AS they consider such actions as spamming. For example my ISP only allows 5.

how it should have been handled was starting about 2 months ago their should have been an announcement in each forum on your LISTSERV(R). Then the could have either decided to stay to last second of the last hr on the last Day, or to jump ship at anytime.

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com