Smiles wrote:
Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Phillip Jones wrote:

Then too, some ISP's frown upon the practice of more than 5 or 10
names being CCed or BCCed. AS they consider such actions as spamming.
For example my ISP only allows 5.

Five is so ridiculously few that you should find a reasonable ISP.

I thought I had bad restriction having to send my list of 150 @ a speed
of 10 email address I am  to along with an email 1 hour prior to sending
to my ISP

Smile

My ISP is stickler for not been labeled as friendly to spam. Do I get spam. I have one mailbox that I use strictly to catch spam. and even on my good address I still get about 20 pieces of Spam a day. once every week on both account I go into web mail and throw out about 50 on my good account and about 300 pieces in my throw away account.

I wish there was a signal you could push that would send a signal to the originating server that would literally either wipe the drive out so it would not even be able to be reformatted. or would blow the equipment completely up.

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com