David E. Ross wrote:
I find that I am often describing sniffing and spoofing in this
newsgroup.  I decided to create a Web page that contains much of what I
previously said here.

I'm not quite satisfied with the phrasing.  However, before I polish the
page, I thought I might solict input in case I've omitted something or
am giving incorrect information.  Please review my draft at
<http://www.rossde.com/internet/sniffing.html> and let me know in this
thread if you find anything that should be changed, deleted, or added.

I've found this page to be a very handy reference for creating/verifying user agent strings -

http://www.useragentstring.com/

I use it as an adjunct to UserAgentSwitcher, which you mention.

--
     - Rufus