On 06/14/2010 03:53 PM, Ray Chandler wrote:
> OK Jay, JeffM and Daniel - glad to see you thrashing this out. If a
> consensus is arrived at, perhaps one of you would let me know what to
> do differently, if anything.
>
> Cheers, Ray

Easiest way is to simply read & post using the built-in SeaMonkey nntp
newsreader:

http://www.seamonkey-project.org/community
mozilla.support.seamonkey
    End-user support, ask user questions about SeaMonkey here.
        * Newsgroup: mozilla.support.seamonkey

You won't waste time downloading emails (even the digest) and will save
some electrons in the process. Go green :-)

If you have difficulty setting that up (just click on the link should
work), let us know & I'm sure someone will provide detailed instructions.