Eggar wrote:

Unless there already is a way to select numerous e-mails and detach all
the attachments all at once? Or maybe even having a toggle that one
could switch on that would handle all attachments to be placed in a
selected default folder. Now that Mozilla has the priveledge of
continuing the plight of Eudora Users ;\ (Me not being one of them but
others around me come from that arena) and the detach feature has bled
it's way into the mozilla ui, I was just wondering if there is a future
for taking this feature a little further.

Just another Pesterin' wish ;)

'Detach' & 'Delete' are easy to use. Select one or many e-mail attachments for the command and "get 'er done".

With a 'Detach All' & 'Delete All' one miscue could be hazardous to your e-mail files. All the attachments gone or detached in one swift swoop.

I'd vote against any such change.

--
Ed
http://mysite.verizon.net/vze1zhwu/