Interviewed by CNN on 26/6/2010 02:11, flyguy told the world:

> My laptop has not updated automatically. I have it set for "don't check
> for updates automatically" - is that the reason? I definitely DO NOT
> want it to update automatically at any time, as I'm using mobile
> broadband with limited bytes/month, and I don't want to over my allotment.

Well, Thunderbird checked my extensions, found some that weren't tagged
as compatible with 2.0.5, and then prompted me if I really wanted to
upgrade, considering it would have to disable those extensions. I expect
Firefox and Seamonkey act in a similar way.

--
MCBastos

use will be prosecuted under the DMCA.

-=-=-
... Psychoceramics: The study of crackpots.