Lee wrote:
On 8/6/10, David E. Ross<nob...@nowhere.invalid>  wrote:
On 8/5/10 8:54 PM, Lance Courtland wrote:
SM 2.0.6, 'Modern' Theme
MS Windows XP SP3

I changed the address bar color when at a secure site to red in previous
SM versions by adding the following code in my profile userchrome.css:

#urlbar[level="high"]>  .autocomplete-textbox-container,
#urlbar[level="low"]>   .autocomplete-textbox-container {
    background-color: #FF0000 !important;
    color: #000000 !important;
}

But when I updated to 2.0.6, the address bar reverted to a sickly yellow
in secure sites.  Changing the color in userchrome.css seems to have no
effect.

Is there a new way to change the secure address bar color?

TIA

Lance

I've been successfully using the following to make the area pink in both
SeaMonkey 1.1.x and 2.0.x:

#urlbar[level="high"]>  .autocomplete-textbox-container,
#urlbar[level="low"]>  .autocomplete-textbox-container
        {background-color: #FFD0F0 !important}

Note that I omit your final  color: #000000 !important;.

I just tried it - works for me on SM 2.0.6:
/*
  * Change the "Secure Site" URL address bar background color
  */
#urlbar[level="high"]>  .autocomplete-textbox-container,
#urlbar[level="low"]>  .autocomplete-textbox-container {
   background-color: turquoise !important;
   color: blue !important;
}

Lee