Gregory Hicks wrote:

Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2010 13:29:05 -0700
From: Lance Courtland<oscarm...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Change color of secure address bar
To: support-seamonkey@lists.mozilla.org

Lee wrote:
I've been successfully using the following to make the area pink in
both
SeaMonkey 1.1.x and 2.0.x:

#urlbar[level="high"]>   .autocomplete-textbox-container,
#urlbar[level="low"]>   .autocomplete-textbox-container
        {background-color: #FFD0F0 !important}

Note that I omit your final  color: #000000 !important;.

I just tried it - works for me on SM 2.0.6:
/*
   * Change the "Secure Site" URL address bar background color
   */
#urlbar[level="high"]>   .autocomplete-textbox-container,
#urlbar[level="low"]>   .autocomplete-textbox-container {
    background-color: turquoise !important;
    color: blue !important;
}

So... In which file do the above statements go?

I didn't see anything remotely resembling them in "about:config" nor do
I see anything other than

"user_pref("browser.urlbar.autocomplete.enabled", false);"

in prefs.js

Assist would be appreciated!

Regards,
Gregory Hicks
Gregory Hicks                           | Principal Systems Engineer
                                         | Direct:   408.569.7928

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men
stand ready to do violence on their behalf -- George Orwell

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.  -- Thomas Jefferson

Gregory:

The changes go in your SM profile, in the userChrome.css file. The default location in Windows XP is /<user area>/Application Data/Mozilla/SeaMonkey/<profilename>/chrome/userChrome.css

Lance