On 8/16/2010 6:28 AM PT, Beauregard T. Shagnasty typed:

Yes, with the recent hotmail/live update they sniff wrongly, and
redirect the seamonkey user to their mobile site :(
They should sniff for functionality and not for browser-names.

I have the same problem. :(

Have you tried either of the solutions I mentioned yesterday?

Yes for Prefbar, but we shouldn't be changing our User Agent.

I posted our issue in http://www.windowslivehelp.com/thread.aspx?threadid=3a053e16-fcfe-4396-a2b4-04bd3db0585f

I also saw a couple of other people's posts and support replied that SeaMonkey is unsupported which is bad:
http://www.windowslivehelp.com/thread.aspx?threadid=3a053e16-fcfe-4396-a2b4-04bd3db0585f
http://windowslivehelp.com/thread.aspx?threadid=abc463ef-70c4-4cf5-bd8c-ea76b2268e96

We need to fight them to support SM v2!
--
"Not all ants use violence to dominate their world, some use more subtle methods..." --E.O. Wilson on NOVA
   /\___/\         Phil./Ant @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site)