>Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote :
>>looks for "Internet Explorer",
>>"Firefox", "Safari", "Chrome", "Netscape" (!), "Opera", but not
>>"SeaMonkey".  (Yet another example of author bungle.)

:David E. Ross wrote:
:another example of why sniffing is generally bad.
:
Jane_Galt wrote:
>kept me from using my Webshots subscription for almost a month
>until I tried other browsers.

So, they
1) sniff (completely unnecessary
if they would simply make standards-compliant pages)
2) sniff in a way that is incorrect.

>Webshots wont even reply to my angry emails
>about denial of service by them.

...and we finish out the trifecta of Stupid.
Finding a service that isn't run by bozos would be a good plan.

[sig]
>[...]Government does NOT "create jobs"[...]
Well, Dubya sure didn't.  He LOST jobs.
There aren't any new jobs under Obama either.
FDR, OTOH, **did** put people to work
and did it while "The Free Market" sat on its thumb.

Ayn Ran was a complete tool.
It would be great to see all the NeoCons and NeoLiberals
each alone on his own desert island and see how along they'd last
without government to prop up their sorry posturing asses.