Ant wrote:
Hi!

In SM2's current address books, I could enter two e-mail addresses for
"Email" and "Additional Email" for each contact. Is there a way to add
more "Email" for more addresses? Some contacts have way more than two
e-mail addresses so I had to put the extras into the extras forms like
Others' Notes section. :(

I don't know your needs and am just an old Geezer, but for me it would be easier to have different entries for each email address. For example John Jones Home, John Jones Office,John Jones factory, John Jones girlfriend, etc. Then when you hit "J" SM will show a list and just pick the one you want. If you want to send the same message to all the addresses, Put them in a subdirectory or whatever you call it, then just point to the subdirectory and the email will be sent to all the addresses. I have that sort of list for my family members.
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

Half of the people in the world are