On 11/29/2010 2:36 PM PT, Gerald Ross typed:

I don't know your needs and am just an old Geezer, but for me it would
be easier to have different entries for each email address.
For example John Jones Home, John Jones Office,John Jones factory, John
Jones girlfriend, etc. Then when you hit "J" SM will show a list and
just pick the one you want. If you want to send the same message to all
the addresses, Put them in a subdirectory or whatever you call it, then
just point to the subdirectory and the email will be sent to all the
addresses. I have that sort of list for my family members.

Ah, I see what's you're saying. I prefer to have all that in one contact. :/
--
"It is certain that there may be extraordinary mental activity with an extremely small absolute mass of nervous matter: thus the wonderfully diversified instincts, mental powers, and affections of ants are notorious, yet their cerebral ganglia are not so large as the quarter of a small pin's head. Under this point of view, the brain of an ant is one of the most marvelous atoms of matter in the world, perhaps more so than the brain of a man." --Charles Darwin (from The Origin of Species, 1859)
   /\___/\         Phil./Ant @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site)