On 11/29/2010 12:46 PM PT, S. Beaulieu typed:

login to company a, apply for email
login to company b, apply for email

Hum, no. That's absolutely not what the question is about. Ant wants to
know how to add more than two email addresses for a single person in
SM's address book.

Thank you. And why did "user" post replies twice? A troll?
--
"When you turn on a light in a room, what happens?" Shaw said. "The roaches scatter, but the ants keep marching. You can step on them, throw water on them, but they keep on marching. I want ants for my defense." --Willy Shaw
   /\___/\         Phil./Ant @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site)