On 12/29/2010 9:01 AM PT, Rickles typed:

Not natively, but there are a couple of alternatives:
*-Lightning, which is a calendar development and separate program (like
browser and email are separate programs of the suite)
*-An SM add-on called ReminderFox.

I can't speak for Lightning, but there is a support newsgroup for it on
this server. We use ReminderFox, which integrates into the browser and
mail windows. You set your reminders by date, and how you want the
program to remind you, and you're set. It doesn't read anything from
your *.mab files, but once you've put recurring events in, it'll repeat
the reminders next time 'round.

We have it installed on SM 2.0.11 under XP and Windows 7 machines, and
no complaints.

Also, I don't see it mentions SeaMonkey support in http://www.reminderfox.org/documentation-install/ ... Or is there another site to get it for SM2?
--
"Your parents were killed by ants?" --Idle Hands movie
   /\___/\         Phil./Ant @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site)