On 12/30/2010 3:22 AM PT, gNeandr typed:

I have written a more detailed documentation at

http://reminderfox.mozdev.org/infoPages/en/overview.html

.. but unfortunately that was not taken to the official pages -- until
now, sorry.
(Don't blame me for the English text, I'm a native German, but I hope it
will help anyway)

Thanks. It's not too bad. :)
--
"The ant's a centaur in his dragon world. Pull down thy vanity, it is not man... Made courage, or made order, or made grace,... Pull down thy vanity, I say pull down. Learn of the green world what can be thy place... In scaled invention or true artistry,... Pull down thy vanity,... Paquin pull down! The green casque has outdone your elegance." --Ezra Pound's poem
   /\___/\         Phil./Ant @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site)