On 1/6/2011 8:53 AM PT, cyberzen typed:

Hit PrtScn, then paste the screenshot into a graphics program and print
from there...

Yep, that is the workaround I use too.

I have seen in the help file of google maps that it is not intended to
print the satedllite image, one should use google earth instead, I tried
it and got fine prints of satellite image.

That's lame. I don't want to install and use GE for this. :( Do you happen to have the location to that specific print satellite image information?
--
"The life of an ant and that of my child should be granted equal consideration." --Michael W. Fox, Vice President, The Human Society of the United States, The Inhumane Society, New York, 1990.
   /\___/\         Phil./Ant @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site)