Triple boot Win7/Mandriva2009.0/Mandriva2010.1 on a HP 6730b laptop and
SeaMonkey (Build identifier: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686 (x86_64);
en-US; rv:1.9.1.16) Gecko/20101123 SeaMonkey/2.0.11)

Cannot get 2010.1 to connect to internet YET, so using 2009.0, I wanted
to print out a Google map with directions for a Funeral I am attending
tomorrow.

After map displayed, I went to Print Preview, and then selected Print
and was presented with a blank "Printer Location Status" screen, and I'm
guessing that as there were no printers to select from, I could not
print the page.

I then File->Save Page As to a location on my HD, went to that location,
clicked on the file, and that started Firefox 3.0.8 which displayed the
map and allowed me to print the map without problems, i.e. my printer
shows up in the Firefox version of the "Printer Location Status" screen.

Why can I print from Firefox ok but not from SeaMonkey??

Posting made to both alt.os.linux.mandriva and separately to
mozilla.support.seamonkey on the news.mozilla.org server

Daniel