Hi,

I'm running XP Pro, and the newest S.M. I have a problem which I did not have with earlier S.M. versions. Namely, oftentimes, while I am typing an e-mail, the cursor will jump to another line, several lines above what I already typed, and insert the new words in between some old ones. It does this too often, and without my touching the touchpad at all.

It just did it while typing this, putting my newest sentence way at the top of the text. It is annoying and time-consuming to constantly correct these errors.

Has anyone else had this problem? I can't be sure if it is an S.M. problem or not.

Any input will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Mort Linder