MCBastos wrote:
Interviewed by CNN on 12/06/2011 22:05, Rufus told the world:
PhillipJones wrote:
NO for me. besides extensions If I switch I'll have to 2.1 I am going to
have to keep a Notepad beside my computer just for usernames and
passwords that won't save.

...now *that* is a deal breaker for me. And totally unexpected.

Funny, username and password saving is working perfectly for me on 2.1.
Both with the old passwords saved before the upgrade, and with new
passwords.

Not for Banks and Financial Institutions. SM 2 would not allow that, unless certain code in SM2.x to allow its there was even instructions on what code to change to allow it. You can do that in SM2.1 because its not written with that type code.

--
Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T.        "If it's Fixed, Don't Break it"
http://www.phillipmjones.net        mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com