Stanimir Stamenkov wrote:
Sun, 12 Jun 2011 19:48:27 -0400, /Mort/:

I now have to click about 100 times to delete daily cookies, whereas
with previous editions, I clicked only twice to do so. Why?

I suggest you a much simpler setup for managing cookies. I allow all
cookies, but I set to accept them for the current session only (being
session cookies or not). I further white-list sites which cookies I wish
persisted across sessions. This requires far less setup and clicking,
and is generally done just once (for any new site determined important).

On the previous SM versions, I click on cookie manager, and then with one click can delete all cookies. With the newest version, I must click onto each domain, then delete each individual cookie, = a hundred clicks vs. 2 clicks. I prefer to screen the cookies, as some are connected with on-line purchases.

Thanks for all your replies.

Mort