David E. Ross wrote:
On 7/20/11 6:20 PM, Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
David E. Ross wrote:

On 7/20/11 12:28 PM, Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Example:

<http://maps.nationalgeographic.com/maps/map-machine#s=r&c=-56.09018578602696,%20-34.39591415226459&z=4>

The map pane is blank but the rest of the page displays fine.

Internet Exploiter 8 shows the map normally, including the Bing label,
in case that's any help.

TIA

This requires:
        JavaScript: Enabled
        Images:  Load all images

You indicate you already have enabled JavaScript.  To check your image
preference, go to [Edit>   Preferences] on the SeaMonkey menu bar.  On
the left side of the Preferences window under Category, select [Privacy&
Security>   Images].

Sorry:

Specify how SeaMonkey handles images:
        Accept all images

Animated images should loop:
        As many times as the image specifies

Manage image permissions:
        (no sites listed)

Any other ideas?

No other ideas.

I tried the site with both JavaScript disabled and only loading images
that come from the originating server.  I could not get the map.

Then I tried with JavaScript enabled but still only loading images that
come from the originating server.  I still could not get the map.

Then I reversed the settings with JavaScript disabled but accepting all
images.  I still could not get the map.

Only when both JavaScript was enabled and I accepted all images did I
get the map.

By the way, I disabled the automatic spoofing of Firefox.  Thus, this is
not a case of invald sniffing.

Mr. Gallaghers' UA string indicates SM 2.0.14
So the politically correct answer is that he's on an obsolete, superceded version.
Instruct him to install the pre-release 2.3 beta. :/ :\
Perhaps, perhaps, that will help. :)