JeffM wrote:
Rostyslaw Lewyckyj wrote:
The forward charge by the bull elephants
to introduce new features is all well and good.
But I'd like to see an army with brooms and pooper scoopers
clean up the field between the charging elephants
and us the plodding following mass of users.
So that we can follow without stepping as much into doo-doo.

While you're at it, don't forget the unicorns and flying monkeys.

I didn't forget, I just didn't see how to fit them into the picture :-)

The trick here is to get your notion to dovetail with
the "Scratching an itch" meme.

It's a trick all right. One I haven't managed to so far.

Humans tend to not like doing stuff they see as unglamorous.
Cleaning up the detritus left by previous occupants
tends to come under that heading.

That's an eternal truth, like the notion of motherhood and cherry pie.
I just needed to vent!
in hopes of influencing the unchangeable. :-)
 (And I know that this is now off topic and in a wrong forum)

--
Rostyk