Robert Kaiser wrote:
Right, that's why the major change the web brought to computers was
never appreciated by users, the major change that Firefox brought
compared to Internet Explorer was never appreciated by users, and why
the major change that smartphones and mobile devices are bringing to
lives of everyone are not appreciated by users.
At least you confirm that we are living in different worlds and I should
not work for a product made for yours, as I don't understand it.

Funny that. I thought that a large part of the point of Seamonkey was precisely to avoid change for change's sake, or we'd all have been using Firefox.

Graham.