Interviewed by CNN on 07/08/2011 19:14, Robert Kaiser told the world:

> If you mean Firefox Home, which has been available for a long time, just
> not promoted on there before, yes, it works with SeaMonkey Sync just
> like with Firefox Sync, as it's exactly the same technology. :)

To complement KaiRo's answer above: also, the thing that ALLOWS IT TO
WORK WITH SEAMONKEY is *precisely* the move to Places that happened on
SM 2.1. So, keep that in mind next time you complain about the changes
in the Seamonkey bookmarks system.

I, for one, love the Places system. I have about 2000 bookmarks, and it
makes *so* much easier to find the one I want... also, site icons now
stay long-term, instead of disappearing after a few days.
--
MCBastos

use will be prosecuted under the DMCA.

-=-=-
... Sent from my temple scribe.
*Added by TagZilla 0.066.2 running on Seamonkey 2.1 *