Ant schrieb:
v2.3.3?! Sheesh! What is it now?

A tiny update to fix that 2.3.2 is mis-reporting the version number as 2.3.1 and also correcting more late fall-out from the DigiNotar certificate problem.

http://blog.mozilla.com/security/2011/09/02/diginotar-removal-follow-up/ has more details on the latter, http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/HackingForChrist/~3/2PhoKSBxsJ0/ has pretty much the whole story.

Robert Kaiser

--
Note that any statements of mine - no matter how passionate - are never meant to be offensive but very often as food for thought or possible arguments that we as a community should think about. And most of the time, I even appreciate irony and fun! :)