Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
km wrote:
Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
km wrote:
... i need a silent install of seanonkey 2.x
can you point me to a download??? ( x = any)

Silent in what way?

If you expect to use it for email, it can't be silent; it needs your
input for all the mail server/account information. Please state your
reason for a "silent install" - which I assume you mean to be "just
click once on the .EXE file."

If you only want a browser, get Firefox instead.

... ok, i want both. i want to import an empty sm just so it will be on
her system.
then we can import everything she already on her Live account.

Oh right. You're the one who wants to send it to a friend who can't do
it herself. Well, it won't work... I thought we had determined that you
can't do what you want to do, from afar. Unless ... you set up a Remote
Desktop and *you* log in to her computer and do it for her. Or visit her
and sit at her keyboard. Or call a neighborhood teenager to do it.

Didn't we cover this? My old memory seems to think so.

... put it this way: i want to install an ampty sm foe her THEN i walk talk
her threw importing her setting from LICE.

--
… don't try and feel the pain.
That's impossible. Just try