km wrote:
Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
km wrote:
Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
km wrote:
Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
km wrote:
... i need a silent install of seanonkey 2.x
can you point me to a download??? ( x = any)

Silent in what way?

If you expect to use it for email, it can't be silent; it needs your
input for all the mail server/account information. Please state your
reason for a "silent install" - which I assume you mean to be "just
click once on the .EXE file."

If you only want a browser, get Firefox instead.

... ok, i want both. i want to import an empty sm just so it will
be on
her system.
then we can import everything she already on her Live account.

Oh right. You're the one who wants to send it to a friend who can't do
it herself. Well, it won't work... I thought we had determined that you
can't do what you want to do, from afar. Unless ... you set up a Remote
Desktop and *you* log in to her computer and do it for her. Or visit
her
and sit at her keyboard. Or call a neighborhood teenager to do it.

Didn't we cover this? My old memory seems to think so.

... put it this way: i want to install an ampty sm foe her THEN i walk
talk
her threw importing her setting from LICE.

We did this too. Send her this link. Tell her to click the download link
and save the file to her desktop. Double-click the file. You walktalk
from there.

http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/

Better yet, get the teenager. (What is LICE?)

lice == live (typo) i've tried. she's only 12.

Who is twelve?  The person you want to set up SeaMonkey for?

look:
i am in a handicap home. her mum asked me to help her. there is a
stoopid rule here that [atient can't go to staffs houses. the boss
scott.kruc...@thementornetwork.com won't bend that and let me help.
write him if you like.

Well, then I guess she will just have to continue to use Live. Or get the mum to do it. Is the mum unhandicapped?

No, I am not going to write to this boss.

--
   -bts