Otto Wyss wrote:
This has been mentioned several times yet no progress is visble at
all. No question SeaMonkey is loosing users because of this, lots of
users. Why isn't anyone working on this?

Is it always the same page? Your start page, perhaps? Give a URL to a page where you see this flicker.

I've never seen a flicker of any kind, at the rather normal web pages I and my wife visit. We are using 2.4.1 with Ubuntu/GNOME 11.04.

I'd more suspect your video driver or something else in your OS.

--
   -bts