Hi,

I'm running SM 2.0.14 with Windows XP SP3. I suddenly have experienced some weird problems with the SEND icon. First, it suddenly said SEND LATER instead of the usual SEND. It then sent my outgoing mail to drafts. Then, again for no apparent reason, that disappeared. It is not a matter of collapsing or opening up the upper tool bar segments.

This occurs with compose and also with reply. I can still send mails out by clicking on FILE then SEND NOW.

How can I get my SEND icon back on that left upper toolbar? Where did it go, and why? It is a mystery.

Thanks for any help.

Mort Linder