On 11/19/11 1:36 PM, Jim Taylor wrote:
> Philip TAYLOR wrote:
>>

>> Hartmut Figge wrote:
>>
>>> Time for a screenshot.
>>> http://www.triffids.de/pub/screenshot/pl111119.png
>>
>> That one. Dysfunctional here. If I do a full remove
>> and re-install of Seamonkey 2.4.1, what is the probability
>> that it will lose my settings in the process ?
>>
>> Philip Taylor
>
> If you enter http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/plugincheck/ into the
> address bar and go there directly does it show and check your plugins?
>   On mine it does, and of course the link is working for me also.
>
> Jim

It only checks enabled plugins, not disabled ones.  It checked only four
of my enabled plugins.  Six others, it said "Unknown plugin".  The
unknowns included three from RealNetworks (e.g., RealPlayer) and two
from Micro$oft.

--

David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>.

bureaucracy has obviously never worked for a large corporation.
© 1997 by David E. Ross