Interviewed by CNN on 26/11/2011 09:43, MCBastos told the world:

> Hmmm, funny, I just tried opening Seamonkey in Safe Mode and the icons
> changed slightly. Now the replied one has a slightly bigger
> left-pointing purple arrow, as Geoff said; the forwarded one has a
> right-pointing blue arrow; the bounce-redirected one disappeared; and I
> noticed that if I disable the "attachment" column, the envelope for the
> messages with attachments gets a paperclip. But news messages I replied
> to do not get a changed icon.
>
> Apparently one of my extensions is changing all the mail icons; perhaps
> it's Mail Redirect, perhaps it's Enigmail... I'll have to test and check.

Figured it out. It was the "temporary fix" Mailnews Status Icons
extension that Jens Hatlak did a while ago, while bug 22112 was being
worked on.

Funny thing, though... the temporary fix had an icon for "newsgroup post
replied" (even if it was actually a "mail replied" icon), while the
updated themes don't.

--
MCBastos

use will be prosecuted under the DMCA.

-=-=-
... Sent from my Bandar talking drum.
* Added by TagZilla 0.066.2 running on Seamonkey 2.5 *