On 12/12/2011 3:37 AM PT, Justin Wood (Callek) typed:

Interesting. Is there a 64-bit SM2.5+ then?

Yes, Ant, check out the Contributed builds (other platforms) on
http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/#2.5

Still don't see why it's called a contributed build rather than a full
blown normal release!!

Because we don't actually test it, don't have enough machines (at
present) to run full l10n changes on it, etc.

Also there is the little tidbit that even Firefox hasn't figured out yet
about how to publish them alongside linux32 properly on web-properties. :-)

Hmm, not an official build and unsupported. Will it ever be official? I always need support from Mozilla especially on its awesome newsgroups. :(
--
"Don't stop to stomp ants when the elephants are stampeding." --unknown