On 1/2/2012 10:43 PM DoctorBill submitted the following:
> DoctorBill wrote:
>> DoctorBill wrote:

>>> Oh how cute !
>>> There are two of everything or more.
>>> Once you get down to two of them, if you highlight one and press delete,
>>> both of them are erased....
>>>
>>> Wonderful.
>>>
>>> DoctorBill
>>>

>>  From the numerous responses, I would suppose:
>>
>> 1. No one has had this problem before me.
>>
>> 2. No one knows what is going on.
>>
>> 3. No one G.A.S.
>>
>> I guess it is #3.
>>
>> DoctorBill
>>

> I was in the process of copying (by hand typing) all my passwords over to a
> list
> on WORD...when XP Security 2012 hit my system.
>
> OMG - don't let that thing get you !  Long story - hideous !
> Still have to run a procedure on bleepingcomputer.com to totally clean it out.
> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-removal/remove-xp-internet-security-2012
>
> Anyway - I am going to get all my passwords (can't get them printed out of SM
> 1.1 - at least I don't know how) and then erase the 2.6.1 passwords files and
> start all over anew with all of the sites.
>
> That should stop this two of everything stuff I get now.
> I have to click on the username box to get anything to show then I get two of
> the same thing shown.
>
> Is this normal for 2.6.1 or am I doing the right thing ?
>
> I don't want to reload 2.1 and inport and then import to 2.6.1...LORD !
>
> DoctorBill

Bill, back in 2010 I noticed that I had what I thought were duplicated entries
of host/user/passwords in my system.  But, upon closer inspection the submit
URL's were different.  Look to see if one is http:// and the so called duplicate
is https://

--
Ed, W3BNR