Daniel wrote:
MCBastos wrote:
Interviewed by CNN on 07/03/2012 07:28, Daniel told the world:

SeaMonkey has a problem in that, once a News account has been made, it
thinks all further accounts will be News accounts.

Actually, it doesn't happen ALL the time, only if you create a news
account by clicking on a news:// URL. Manually-created news accounts
seem to be fine. The Seamonkey Release Notes have a description of the
problem:

"After creating a news account through clicking a news URL, the MailNews
account wizard may be broken (the account type will always be News). To
work around the problem, set the mail.server.serverX.valid pref (where X
is the internal number of the corresponding news account) to true in
about:config, or delete the invalid news account (bug 521861)."

O.K., have to tuck that into my mind!! Thanks, MCBasto.

I have my guest account with googlebrowser, opera, etc. on KDE works with my microsoft webcam

suc6
i take a long siesta this afternoon

--
Gertjan