Hi!

Is it me or do iPhone e-mails, with attached photos., are shown the wrong way like upside down? Do you guys have this problem or just me? The senders say their sent e-mailed images look fine in their sent folder.

Thank you in advance. :)
--
"Each of us needs to withdraw from the cares which will not withdraw from us. We need hours of aimless wandering or spates of time sitting on park benches, observing the mysterious world of ants and the canopy of treetops." --Maya Angelou (b. 1928) American writer and entertainer