On 7/15/2012 10:16 AM PT, David E. Ross typed:

> Do you have the PrefBar extension installed?  If so, get the Expire
> History Button from
<http://prefbar.tuxfamily.org/buttons.html#expirehistory> and import it
into PrefBar.  While the default is 30 days, you can set another number
of days.  To change the default, you can also download and edit the .xpi
file before importing.

Ah thanks. Yes, I do. So SM v2.10.1 uses 30 days by default. That's good enough for me then. If I need to change that, then I will get that PrefBar button. :)
--
"Ants follow fat." --unknown